- Work of the Week: Imagination and the Walking Participation Form
- A discussion with Gail Hayssen. Over the years, Gail Hayssen has developed unique relationships with native people and shamans from other cultures including: the Huichol of the mountains of Mexico, the Haida of Alaska, and shamans of Mongolia, where she was invited to speak at the International Shaman Symposium in Mongolia.
In the late 1990s Gail began to participate in experiments with Dean Radin, Russell Targ, Ed May and others at Interval Research and has continued work with Dean Radin at the Institute of Noetic Sciences. Targ says about her, "Gail has collaborated with me in various psychic endeavors for more than a decade. She showed her remarkable abilities in formal studies of clairvoyance and precognition in our work."
- 28th International Conference on Shamanism, Healing and Transformation - The Shaman’s Gift to the Community (Marin: 3-5SEP11): www.shamanismconference.org/
- “The spirits of Ancestors in the sound of the drums” Conference of International Shamanic Studies (Mongolia: 6-8JUL11): www.mongolianshaman.com/
- Gail's Green Valley Ranch Events: http://www.greenvalleyranchevents.com/
- Gail's Book site: http://www.smallmediumatlarge.net/
- Rhine Research Institute for Parapsychology: www.rhine.org/